The Austin To Boston Limited Edition Package Includes:
The Austin To Boston Limited Edition CD, Booklet, the environmentally friendly digi-pak case and a full color booklet featuring the lyrics to all 14 songs. All three pieces are signed and have matching numbers in this limited edition of 250.
Certificate of Authenticity
Austin To Boston Insulated Travel Mug
Austin To Boston Logo Bumper Sticker
Austin To Boston is the 12th album of new material by the award-winning cowboy artist and arguably his most eagerly anticipated. Prior to the album’s release, the first European focus track, “Cowboy’s Prayer,” debuted at #2 on the UK Hotdisc Top 40 chart and quickly rose to #1, where it enjoyed a three-week reign. And pre-release tunes from the album posted on Hampton’s Facebook fan page have helped push his ‘friends’ past the 27,000 mark – a remarkable achievement in today’s cowboy world.
Hampton recorded Austin To Boston in Los Angeles with Joe Diblasi as producer, engineer and arranger, and Gary Bright as executive producer and producer. Drawing from their extensive contacts, Hampton was able to record with some of the finest studio musicians working today, including Grammy Award-winning dobro player Al Perkins, bagpiper Eric Rigler, who played Irish whistle on Celine Dion’s Grammy winning “My Heart Will Go On” from the movie Titanic, steel player extraordinaire Jay Dee Maness from the Desert Rose Band and legendary accordionist Frank Marocco.
- Back Home (Jerry Lansdowne, AJ Masters)
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Freddie Mercury)
- Cowboy’s Prayer (Tim Bays, Jim Daddario)
- Dream On Little Dreamer (Tony Hoylen, David A. Stewart)
- Danny Boy (Traditional / Arranged by R.W. Hampton)
- Drifting Again (Tim Bays, Bobby King, Ellen Britton)
- Lady (R.W. Hampton)
- Wherever You Are (Eddie Snyder, Richard Snyder)
- Rodeo Man (Colter Hampton, R.W. Hampton)
- You Don’t Know Me (Eddy Arnold, Cindy Walker)
- Job For A Cowboy (Joe Beck, Bill Shore, David Wills)
- Kansas (William Thornbury, Dave Moordigian)
- Home (Alan Chang, Michael Buble, Amy Foster-Gillies)
- Shortgrass (R.W. Hampton)